Wednesday 1 September 2010

30 seconds in the mind of...

... (Fehin)tola Betiku.

She's dubbed as the 'Catch 22 Chatterbox', though she insists she doesn't talk in her sleep. Meet bubbly Tola, the aspiring Glamour magazine journalist.

My first kiss was...
with a boy who had dreadlocks, I thought he was such hot stuff...in fact, he still is.

I'd never say never about...
saying never.

My favourite childhood memory...
was when my younger sister Fola was watching The Mask with the family, and attempted to copy Jim Carey by doing a back flip.

3 songs on repeat on my iPod..
Aggro Santos- Saint or Sinner, Tinchy Stryder- In My System and Dirty Money- Love Come Down.


If I were invisible for a day, I would...
spy on all my friends, and see what (if anything) they'd say about me.


Extra stuff..
Tola's fave tuneage: Gym Class Heroes- Papercuts
Website: www.concreteloop.com
YouTube Selecta:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiiU-Fky18s

Until next time...that's all folks!

1 comment:

  1. I swear I don't talk in my sleep - I've actually been told I'm a silent sleeper...shocker!

    ReplyDelete